- MORE INFORMATION & TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Terms of Participation in the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica's Creative Workshops
• The student declares to have read and approved the course program, to be aware of its schedule and contents.
The maximum number of students admitted is 12.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Artists Studio. All our participants are requested to abide by the rules which are providedby our staff and teachers. The course is collective; the student must respect the lesson schedule and will be responsible for any damage caused to the environment and equipment.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a private institution and does not grant degrees.
• The student consents to the treatment of his own image (photograph) and his own works in the event that they are published in the school's information and advertising materials, on the web, social media and printed matter
• Use of machinery and tools is strictly forbidden without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any accidents which may occur for not abiding by our rules.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all the materials and tools needed for the Workshop
CANCELLATION BY THE STUDENT
• We grant an 80% refund for cancellations received prior to 3 days of commencement of the Workshop. No refunds are granted for cancellations received within 3 days of commencement of the Workshop
• Cancellations must be communicated in writing via email at email@example.com