- MORE INFORMATION & TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Terms & Conditions of participation in the courses of the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica
1) Payment by bank transfer or at the secretary's office: the student acknowledges that the enrollment in the course is completed with the payment of the participation fee. For as long as the student is in default of payment, all services by the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica may be suspended.There are no refunds for lessons not attended. You can register for a one-afternoon class, in case of absence, transfer your subscription to a third person.
2) The student declares to have read and approved the course program, to be aware of its schedule and contents.
3) The course is collective; the student must respect the lesson schedule and will be responsible for any damage caused to the environment and equipment.
4) The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a private institution and does not grant degrees.
5) The student consents to the treatment of his own image (photograph) and his own works in the event that they are published in the school's information and advertising materials, on the web, social media and printed matter
6) The course calendar and course program may be subject to change for organizational reasons
7) In the event that enrollment is considered insufficient, the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica reserves the right to suspend the programming of the courses, providing for the reimbursement of the fees paid by the student.
8) Both parties agree to elect the Court of Venice as the sole competent court for any dispute.