From August 31 to December 21, 2023
Every Thursday, from 2pm to 6pm
Matilde Dolcetti and Sergio Bigolin, printmakers and watercolorists, welcome the participants in the hall of Palazzo Dandolo on the Grand Canal. The laboratory is offered to watercolor enthusiasts, both experienced and beginners.
The workshops are reserved for a maximum of 6 participants.
In addition to the artists in residence, local participants also attend the group workshop on a weekly basis;
The workshop, led by Matilde Dolcetti & Sergio Bigolin together with guest artists, focus on studies of views of the Grand Canal and other subjects, with watercolor, mixed techniques and practice in carnet bindings.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 6.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the date of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.