Thursday 23 and 30 March 2023
From 2pm to 6pm
Out of stock
The program includes studies of thematic subjects, and studies of the facades of ‘PALAZZI’ on the Grand Canal with ever new discoveries to be captured.
The atmosphere of the Venetian salon with its windows overlooking the Grand Canal will enrich the classes.
You can attend one afternoon only if you wish, taking into account that during the first class the approach will be more experimental, while the second, in-depth study, will involve individual and group work, possibly also in the form of artists’ books.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.