Thursday 26 May 2022
10am – 5pm
Sheets folded in the shape of book-albums and other suggestive solutions to collect, preserve and present the works. The conservation, but above all the presentation of artistic works such as watercolors, prints, photographs, is a decisive aspect that outlines the preciousness of the content.
Out of stock
Matilde Dolcetti with her experience and creativity and Alessia De Bortoli, engraver and bookbinder, will show paper folding and assembly techniques in order to create containers and displays for the works.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.