Thursday 24 March 2022
10am – 5pm
From the meetings with Maria Lai in Sardinia, memories and ideas and inspirations resurface. The fables of the Janas fairies, which inspired Maria Lai, take us back to when we were still… “capable of wonder”. After one of these meetings with Maria Lai, during a watercolor workshop with Matilde Dolcetti, Daniela Bettella developed her interest in the artist’s book as a place for listening, memory, reflection, and being a woman.
Out of stock
The essential and the poetic synthesis;
Juxtaposition between watercolor and writing;
At the end of the day, an intimate story of ours will have taken shape, enriched by touches of watercolor.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.