Thursday 10 March 2022
10am – 5pm
“IL VIAGGIO”: Intensive 6-hour workshop with Matilde Dolcetti and Sergio Bigolin. Guest artist Adriana Ederle
Nature between woods and rocks, through color, sign, dream and fantasy. The pictorial poetry of Adriana Ederle, painter and watercolorist, transmits emotion through sign and gesture. Her immediacy and sensitivity will be the stimulus for a suggestive journey in our imagination, in an unusual approach to the landscape. A journey through research and experimentation on technique and gestures, to capture and recreate the suggestive special effects that we find in nature.
Out of stock
The program intends to approach and deepen the discipline, developing individual and group experience, with suggestions, ideas and various experiments on methods and materials.
The gesture and the itinerary of the brush
The dry and the wet
Transparencies and color density
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.