Friday 25 March 2022
10am – 5pm
A day dedicated to printing with movable type in our Scuola di Grafica, Venice.
Out of stock
In this course we will discover the characteristics of the wood, lead and plastic typefaces. We’ll get to know the functioning of the different types of presses suitable for this type of printing and each participant will compose a sentence or a free composition with the chosen characters to be printed in multiple copies. The typography activity will be enriched by a relief print to decorate your creations on paper.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.