Friday 4 March 2022
10am – 5pm
A workshop dedicated to three types of simple and effective bindings.
Out of stock
The three-point binding is one of the fastest and most versatile bindings used in many fields; the Japanese binding embodies centuries of history and combines tradition with the most contemporary decorative freedom; equally captivating in aesthetics and functional in form, the binding called “long stitch” allows you to play with infinite variations. The day will be dedicated to the creation of the three bindings, accompanied step by step with the use of paper, needle and thread.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.