Friday 15 December 2023
10am – 5pm
This workshop, dedicated to Coptic hardcover binding, features Alessia De Bortoli, who will show the materials, the technique and the possible outcomes with this type of stitching.
Alessia will illustrate the characteristics of the different tools, the use of the needle and thread and the secrets of binding and the cover as a solution for recycling materials. Step by step, students can create their own travel notebook or memory book.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.