Friday 22 April 2022
10am – 5pm
The aquatint technique is an important chalcographic technique that allows the creation of areas with different tones in the engraving. It can be achieved in various ways: during the workshop we will explore three solutions to perform this technique with a more sustainable approach than the traditional one.
Out of stock
We will engrave zinc and aluminum plates and we’ll evaluate the results and differences in the printing phase. Each participant will work on their own matrix followed step by step by the teacher. To conclude the work with the intaglio printing press, we’ll be using the latest generation Akua sustainable inks.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.