Friday 7 April 2023
10am – 5pm
Open to 8 advanced participants
Participants will be guided in the realization of this practical new technique using polymer litho plates, also called “prints plates”.
Out of stock
We will explore how to realize the plates, then ink and print and then how to use the plates with different printmaking techniques to make colorful multi-plate prints.
Participants will be able to choose from a selection of prepared polymer plates that will be available to ink and print during the workshop. The preparation and inking is similar to lithography in the printing process.
Photo polymer plates are a wonderful addition to use with other techniques such as intaglio, relief and collagraph, to make color prints.
For this course, participants will create 2 prints, one for each side of the paper.
Participants are welcome to send an image for their paper boat photopolymer plate; all images must be Black and White or Grayscale JPEG images ( no color images ) and sized for A3 paper, by Monday May 23rd.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• Materials are included.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.