Friday 16 September 2022
10am – 5pm
Join Karen Daye-Hutchinson ARE – The Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, London for a hybrid printmaking class to produce a little series of original prints in one day.
No experience necessary
During the class you will be introduced to Karen’s work and an insight into the techniques she uses to create a story or narrative.
No experience necessary. You are welcome to bring some ideas or images of interest or just be spontaneous.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• Materials are included.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.