Friday 14 October 2022
10am – 5pm
A simple Tetrapak® carton can become an unusual and performing printing matrix. Accompanied by Roberta Feoli we are going to discover how to use this material to generate drypoint matrices that will be shaped, engraved, cut and masked.
Out of stock
Students will follow the graphic experience step by step accompanied by the instructor’s explanations and demonstrations. They will be thus involved in the versatility and playfulness of the technique, discovering its advantages, limits and vast aesthetic possibilities.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• Materials are included.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.