Friday 21 October 2022
10am – 5pm
Drypoint is the most direct of the intaglio engraving techniques. In its simplicity it allows you to create impressive prints.
Out of stock
During this workshop we will discover the traditional materials of drypoint and some more experimental possibilities. We will engrave plexiglass matrices and print them with sustainable inks and the use of the intaglio press.
Drypoint lends itself very well to irregular inking, allowing us to create very expressive “monoprints”. In fact, during the printing phase we will explore the possibilities of the variable edition, making each print a unique copy with different inks.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• Materials are included.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.