Friday 13 May 2022
10am – 5pm
This course is dedicated to collagraph, a printing technique very close to the practice of collage that allows you to make prints with a variaty of materials applied to a rigid support.
Out of stock
Participants will be guided in the realization of the matrix, exploring and analyzing the numerous possibilities that this technique offers. The methods of printing that the plates create, both through cable printing and relief with the use of the chalcographic press, will be demonstrated. Embossing or dry printing, which we will shown throughout the day, is an interesting possibility that goes well with the collagraph technique, particularly the impression of the relief of the collagraph plates themselves.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.