Friday 18 February 2022
10am – 5pm
A workshop with the artist Silvia Braida, who takes us into her world of art and nature, artist’s book and print. We will work with our imagination, guided by the words and experiences of the artist, developing art printing projects accessible to all and combining the creations on paper in precious artist books that embody the poetry of nature.
Out of stock
Silvia Braida dedicates herself to experimental printing techniques, using unusual materials, often of natural origin in the printing processes, and explores the three-dimensional possibilities that printing provides. The union of the inner world and natural space is at the center of the artist’s expressive research, and the artist’s book is her main creative language.
Silvia Braida was born in Udine and lives and works in Povoletto (UD). After years dedicated to painting, she attended the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica in Venice to learn more about traditional engraving techniques, experimental graphics and the artist’s book. The continuous experimentation and crossing over of techniques suggest infinite possibilities, the use and research of materials becomes a means of expression in her work, which
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.