Thursday 17 February 2022
10am – 5pm
Intensive 6-hour workshop
The Artist Franc Vecchiet presents the exciting and varied world of the artist’s book. He’s presenting his works together with pieces from the School’s artist book collection to illustrate the countless possibilities offered by this medium.
Out of stock
During the workshop, the discovery between words and examples of the artist’s book will be accompanied by the development of a book guided by the wise indications of Franc, because as he himself says, the artist’s book is necessarily linked to “know-how”.
– The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
– If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
– The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
– The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
– Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
– The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.