Friday 2 June 2023
10am – 5pm
This immersive workshop is centered on three-dimensional books created with folds and pop-ups. We will show a few artist books from the Scuola’s collection to provide examples and inspiration. We will then teach you how to create a leporello, or accordion book, with cuts, folds and colored paper.
With the help of their hands, a pair of scissors, and a little ingenuity, the participants will be guided in making the folds and cuts of the pop-up and invited to experiment with new possibilities for varying the shape and decorating the paper.
Out of stock
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to email@example.com.