Friday 9 February 2024
10am – 5pm
Making books from a single sheet of paper: following the models provided by the Scuola, we will design the booklets, organizing the pages and defining the content. The activity will allow us to delve deeper into the topic of paper, pressless printing and inks, helping us to discover the most traditional materials as well as any commonly used substitutes. With work planning, layout, sheet cutting and folding techniques, we will create books with the most varied shapes.
After graduation in Printmaking at the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice, she trained in Sustainable Printmaking at the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica with Roberta Feoli De Lucia. She obtained the Green Printmaking Certificate from Zea Mays Printmaking, Massachusetts, USA.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 12.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is a School and Studio for Artists. All of our participants are expected to abide by the rules that are provided at the beginning of each workshop.
• The use of presses and working tools is strictly prohibited without the supervision of our qualified staff. The Scuola is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of not following our rules.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica provides all materials and tools needed for the Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.