Thursday 24 February 2022
10am – 5pm
Looking at different examples of artists, from the past to the present, led by Nives, a long-time watercolorist, who dedicates herself with particular passion and sensitivity to subjects of nature. We will carry out different compositions of still life, with the aim to exercise the eye to explore and the brush to grasp what we see and hear.
Out of stock
The program intends to approach and deepen the discipline, developing individual and group experience, with suggestions, ideas and various experiments on methods and materials.
From the preliminary drawing to the monochrome watercolor;
Color and brushstroke: studies on different formats and types of paper;
Individual interpretations of what we observe.
• The maximum number of participants admitted is 8.
• If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the Workshop may be cancelled. In this case, the participants will receive a full refund of the participation fee.
• Palazzo Dandolo is a historic mansion. All of our participants are expected to be aware that the antique furinshing is delicate and to act accordingly.
• Lunch is not included in the cost of the Workshop
• The Scuola Internazionale di Grafica does not provide materials for this Workshop.
Registrations cancelled up to 20 days before the start of the Workshop will receive a refund equal to 50% of the participation fee. Thereafter, no refunds will be paid by the Scuola. Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.